That healthcare costs are rising isn’t news to anybody but few people are aware of the size and scope of the increases. When taken as a whole, it’s alarming. Telemedicine is an emerging trend that can help control these costs and the evidence of it’s growing popularity is overwhelming. Youngevity’s Telecare is uniquely positioned to be a leader in bringing telecare to the masses.
Access To Care 24/7
That healthcare costs are rising isn’t news to anybody but few people are aware of the size and scope of the increases. When taken as a whole, it’s alarming. Telemedicine is an emerging trend that can help control these costs and the evidence of it’s growing popularity is overwhelming. Youngevity’s TeleCare is uniquely positioned to be a leader in bringing TeleCare to the masses.
What is Youngevity TeleCare?
You never know when sickness will strike. Our TeleCare program brings doctors and pediatricians quickly available to you anytime, from anywhere. With Youngevity TeleCare there’s no hassle trying to schedule an appointment at a mutually convenient time, no driving to and from the doctors’ office, no frustrating time wasted sitting in the waiting room (full of other sick people). Through our affiliation with MDLIVE, you can reach an extensive network of healthcare professionals by phone, online or even via smartphone with their TeleCare app. A doctor will call you back, usually within 15 minutes, listen carefully and even write a prescription and have it sent to your local pharmacy immediately.
The MDLIVE doctors are just like your primary care physician (PCP) or pediatrician. They incorporate telemedicine (a rapidly rising trend in healthcare) into their medical practice because they see it as a way to give more affordable and convenient access to quality care.
The Youngevity TeleCare doctors from MDLIVE are:
- U.S. Board-Certified: All of the doctors are U.S. board-certified in internal medicine, family practice, or pediatrics.
- Experienced: The doctors have been practicing for over 15 years on average.
- Credentialed: The doctors are credentialed every 3 years, with NCQA provider credentialing standards.
- U.S. residents: The doctors currently live and work in the United States.
- Specially Trained: The doctors are trained specifically in talking to patients and diagnosing their conditions over the phone and with online video.
How Does It Work?
- A person/family enrolls with Youngevity TeleCare on this website and activates their account through our special portal (provided to you after joining).
- When needed, patient contacts MDLIVE via toll free number, smart phone app or online and provides credentials.
- An MDLIVE clinical representative at our call center confirms patient eligibility and medical information is collected. They have dedicated triage and patient assessment questionnaires to allow for an initial evaluation of the patient. In the event of an acute event they have internal protocols for a 911 referral. In addition the patient consents to the telemedicine visit.
- The patient is routed to a doctor through the call center or the patient can schedule the appointment through their portal to “see” a physician in the appropriate state for a video or telephonic examination.
- The doctor documents a full medical record on our web based platform . The physician will complete the health assessment and any necessary prescriptive or diagnostic orders.
- This record can then be made available to the patient’s primary physician electronically if desired.
MDlive can be used for...
- Poison ivy
- Pink eye
- Sinus problems
- Ear aches/infection
- Respiratory infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Cold and flu symptoms
- And more!
And can write prescriptions for...
- Bactrim DS™
- Tessalon Perles™
We hope you never need to use Youngevity TeleCare from MDLIVE but as we all know, life has a way of taking little twists and turns and being able to get a doctor on the phone any time, from anywhere is a great comfort to families. We invite you to join millions of others who are taking advantage of this wonderful, convenient new service. You’ll be glad you did!